On Sun, 1 Jul 2007, Grant Ingersoll wrote:
Anyone have any recommendations on a decent, open (doesn't have to be Apache license, but would prefer non-GPL if possible), extractor for MS Exchange and/or PST files?

There has been an offer to contribute a PST parser to Apache POI. We're hoping that Travis will have something to go into the POI scratchpad quite soon, but we understand he's currently still working on the first version.

I can only suggest you keep an eye on the poi dev list for when the code comes through

Nick