Then I think you'll be disappointed. Search the archive for phrases
like "update in place" and you'll see a discussion of why this isn't
as straight-forward as you might think.

Best
Erick

On 7/9/07, Sonu SR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Erik. Is the field update is too difficult task in lucene? I expect
this feature also in lucene, in near future.