From: Amit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2007 10:41:27 PM
Subject: Cannot get Field.Text to work

Hi

I am new to Lucene and trying out the example code. But when I try to insert
values using Field.Text the compiler does not recognize the Text as a method
of Field. The code looks like this

contactDocument.add(Field.Text("name", contact.getName()));

I wanted to know if the version 2.2 does not have this method anymore, or do
I have to access it in another way.
Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Amit