In general, searchers cannot see changes to an index with out restarting,
so I suspect that the answer is "no". This is entirely independent of
remote,
parallel, etc.

Erick

On 7/12/07, Sonu SR <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
     I have SearchServer and SearchClient programs. The SearchServer
using RemoteSearchable
for binding the indices in servers . The SearchClient using
ParallelMultiSearcher for searching the indices. The problem is that I
have
to restart the search servers for reflecting the index change in search on
every index change(add or update). Is there any other solution to reflect
the changes in search. That is without restarting the SearchServer.

Thanks,
Sonu