Hello Askar,

Which analyzer are you using for indexing and searching? If you use an analyzer
that uses stemming, you might see that "change", "changing", "changed", "chan"
etc al get reduced to the same word "chan".

In luke you can test with plugins that show you what tokens are created from
your analyzer,

Regards Ard