I did a litle debug and found that in the TermScorer, the byte[] norms has
size = 1.119.933, wich is the number of docs on my index, and there is a
docID = 1226511, that is if the "doc" variable in the method is the docID.

I tried to access this document with reader.document() and got a *
java.io.IOException*: read past EOF.

Any ideias how to fix or delete this document?