Well... thanks for the help, this was really my last solution (rebuild) but
I think I have no other choice... I really canĀ“t tell exactly if this
corruption was caused by bad hardware or not, but do you guys have any
ideia about what might have happend here? Could I have generated this
corruption some how?

On 7/26/07, Yonik Seeley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 7/26/07, Mark Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyway, what this says to me (and I should have realized this before) is
> that there is no document with your corrupt id, rather there is a term
that
> thinks it is in that invalid doc id. The corruption must be in the
> term:docids inverted index.

Correct.  And the ids that *are* less than maxDoc may be incorrect
(pointint to the wrong docs), and there could be other terms with the
same issue.
The index should be rebuilt.

-Yonik