From: masz-wow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:13 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem Search using lucene

Thanks Joe

I'm using this function as my analyzer

public static Analyzer getDefaultAnalyzer() {
        PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper perFieldAnalyzer = new
PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper(new
StopAnalyzer());
                perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("contents", new
StopAnalyzer());
                perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("fileID", new
WhitespaceAnalyzer());
                perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("path", new
KeywordAnalyzer());
                return perFieldAnalyzer;
        }

StopAnalyzer builds an analyzer which removes words in
ENGLISH_STOP_WORDS.That might be the cause why I cannot search words
such as
'and' 'to'

BUT

I'm still having problem when I search a few words other than english
words
such as name (eg: Ghazat) or string of numbers (eg:45600).