9 aug 2007 kl. 09.34 skrev Akanksha Baid:

I was wondering if there is a "search based" method to find the top-k
frequent phrases in a set of documents.( I do not have a particular phrase
in mind so PhraseQuery can probably be ruled out).
I have implemented something that works using termvectors and termpositions
but the performance is not great so far since I am basically iterating
multiple times and hacking my way around. I was wondering if an API exists for finding frequent phrases and/or if someone could point me to some code
for the same.

I think this is the closest thing available in the issue tracker:

karl