Hi all,

I have bulk of data to be indexed and that may cross index file size of 2GB.
As lucene faq tells that if index file size increses to 2GB there will be
problems. but faq tells to make index subdirectory in this case. I have
tried to do so made a index subdirectory in index main directory when index
file size increses to 2GB but during search I don't get any result from
index subdirectory. do I need to search recursively but in that case there
will be more than "hits" object then how to combine them and return a single
result to the user? Please tell me ....

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit