13 aug 2007 kl. 12.49 skrev Lukas Vlcek:

But I am looking for more IR oriented application of this information. I remember that once I read on Lucene mail list that somebody suggested
utilization of previously issued user queries for suggestions of
similar/other/related queries or for typo checking. While there are well discussed methods (moreLikeThis, did you mean, similarity, ... etc) in
Lucene community I am still wondering if once can use user search
history data for such purpose and if the answer is yes then how
(practical examples are welcomed).

I've implemented an adaptive didyoumean-thing that somewhat resembles
reinforcement learning: <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ LUCENE-626>

It sort of depends of old stuff, but should start up given you patch the
right trunk revision with the right version of the dependencies.

--
karl