Do you reindex everything every 5 minutes from scratch? Can't you keep track of
what changes, and only add/remove the correct parts to the index?

Ard

I'm new to this list. So first of all Hello to everyone!

So right now I have a little issue I would like to discuss with you.
Suppose that your are in a really big application where the data in your
database is updated really fast. I reindex lucene every 5 min but since my
application lists everything from lucene there are like 5 minutes (in the
worse case) where I don't see new staff.
What do you think would be the best aproach to this problem?

Thanks!

Jonathan