I'm looking for a boost when the anchor text is more commonly associated with one topic than another. For example the United States of America is called "USA" by a lot of people. The United Space Alliance is also called "USA" but by many less people.

If I just index them both with "USA" once, they will rank equally. I want the United States of America to rank higher.

Tim