Well a sort would remove the relevance portion of the query, which I really
don't want to do.  I tried using  the ValueSourceQuery but it doesn't seem
to be able to handle negative vote values.  Buckets sound interesting but
since there is no max voting value it would be difficult to build the max
bucket.