See the MoreLikeThis functionality in the contrib package, also search this archive for MoreLikeThis.

On Sep 11, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Ariel wrote:

Hi every body:

My question is if there is an api function of lucene to obtain similar
documents to other document comparing the term frequence vector of a field
???
I supposed a lot of people have asked this before but I haven't found the
answer neither with google nor api lucene.
This could be a very useful functionality of the lucene api. I am using
lucene version 1.9
I hope you can help me.
Greetings.
Ariel