Hello all,

I realize that I am asking a "just barely Lucene" question, but I am certain
someone on this list knows the answer to what I am on a quest for.  I want
to use the HSLF portion of apache's POI to do text extraction for my index,
but I am having a really hard time obtaining either the source files or a
jar?  I have clicked every link I can find that promises the source code,
downloaded POI 3.0 Final, and scratchpad and....  I'm still empty-handed!
If you have a link or a file or something that can help me, I will be
indebted to you.

Thanks so much for your consideration!
Krista