Hello Group,
                   I have a requirement in my project where I need to display
related items for any select item in the group. I am not sure whether this can
be possible. Let me tell you that all our documents are indexed and for any
document selected by user, we need to display related documents(items) in some
sort of group format.
  My initial thought was to use MultiPhraseQuery, something like

  If Currently selected Item's title is "foo bar and chacolate", then search
index with following query

  MultiPhraseQuery multiTermQuery = new MultiPhraseQuery();

  multiTermQuery.add(new Term("title","foo"));
  multiTermQuery.add(new Term("title","bar"));
  multiTermQuery.add(new Term("title","chacolate"));

  From the hits, show most relevant document. Maybe show all documents

  But search result is not returning anything though there are items with title
"foo bar a chacolate", "foo bar and chacolate" etc...

  I would appreciate your valuable suggestion.

  - BR