From: Cláudio Fernandes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:52 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Cc: cff
Subject: Lucene search question

Hello all,

I don't know if this is a somehow naive question, but here we go:

Does Lucene support index by sections? Like having a text document with three
sections divided by XML tags indexed in a way we could do a search by work and
section. Does Lucene itself support this kind of indexing or should it be used
with other engines like Cocoon?

Thanks in advance for your time,

--
Cláudio Fernandes