Hi

I am facing problem in searching the word containing forward slash (/).

My index file contains more then one documents.

On searching for the word "U/S" in the claims field I am getting hits.

But the word "U/S" is actually not there in the document.

Below is the code I am using for searching.

Analyzer analyzer = null;

                                analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer();

                                IndexSearcher searcher = new
IndexSearcher(fIndexFolder.getAbsolutePath());

                                QueryParser parser = new
QueryParser("Claim",analyzer);

                                Query query = parser.parse("U/S");

                                Hits hits = searcher.search(query);

                                LOGGER.info("Hits of word U/S in claims
::::::::  " + hits.length());

                                for (int i = 0; i < hits.length(); i++)
{

                                                docum = hits.doc(i);

                                                LOGGER.info("file NUMBER

                                }

Regards
SHAKTI SAREEN

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.