German,

  How would be it ?

  You have 2 index ?. One for seach main (keyword) and other for location ?

  You do 2 search, The first is the search main e the second is the
search location ,but insert the filter.

  What type of Filter do use ?

  I have the bitset of search main (keyword), but I dont know how get
the bitset that define the location of advertising of search main.

  thanks