I'm working on a project where we are indexing content for several different
languages - English, Spanish, French and German. I have built separate
indexes for each language using the proper Analyzer for each
language(StandardAnalyzer for English, FrenchAnalyzer for French, etc.). We
have a requirement to search across multiple languages, so I'm planning to
use MultiSearcher, passing an array of all IndexSearchers for each language.
But I'm not sure how to set up an Analyzer for the IndexSearchers properly.
Any pointers about how to set up the MultiSearcher for use on indexes in
multiple languages would be appreciated.

-Jay