20 dec 2007 kl. 22.32 skrev [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

In fact I had previously located the grammar in StandardTokenizer.jj (just wasn't sure if that was the one u were talking about) and had commented out EMAIL entries from all the following files:

StandardTokenizer.java
StandardTokenizer.jj
StandardTokenizerConstants.java

Now what is puzzling to me is that though I don't see the '@'

I think you'll find the JavaCC-list a much better forum for this question. You do however seem a bit confused about the fact that StandardTokenizer and StandardTokenierConstants are the generated artifacts via Ant build, based on StandardTokenizer.jj.

Why was the TokenFilter solution not good enough? What was the results from your benchmarks?

--
karl