Hello all,

I'm trying to implement a synonym engine in Lucene 2.2 based on the code in
the Lucene In Action book. However, I'm getting compile errors:

My Synonym filter looks like this:

import org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream;
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenFilter;
import org.apache.lucene.analysis.Token;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.Stack;

public class SynonymFilter extends TokenFilter {
  public static final String TOKEN_TYPE_SYNONYM = "SYNONYM";

  private Stack synonymStack;
  private SynonymEngine engine;

  public SynonymFilter(TokenStream in, SynonymEngine engine) {
    super(in);
    synonymStack = new Stack();
    this.engine = engine;

But "Stack" is not recognized. What am I doing wrong?