Hmm, you should have seen an exception before that one from optimize.

Can you post the GC error?  Was it an OutOfMemoryError situation?

Mike

On Jan 24, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Cam Bazz wrote:

no. only after that there was a gc error.
I am also not using the compound index file format in order to increase
indexing speed. could it be because of that?
I will run the test case again tomorrow. What can I do to increase logging?

Best,
-C.B.

On Jan 24, 2008 11:52 PM, Michael McCandless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>