Hi,

thanks for the pointer to the ellision filter, but I am currently stuck with
lucene-core-2.2.0 found in maven2 central repository (do not contain this
class). I'll watch for an upgrade to 2.3 in the future.

BTW, I think there is an error in the current javadoc because the sentence
"Note that StandardTokenizer sees " ' " as a space, and cuts it out." is
wrong (the standard tokenizer keeps the apostrophe as part of the word, and
so it does not cut it out, as far as I can tell).

Concerning the fact to do an EuropeanStandardFilter, I am afraid I can only
do this for french and english (that is the implementation of
http://tinyurl.com/ynskw3 in fact).
I have think about doing it but as 90% of my documents are french I mainly
concentrate on it at the moment.

Thaks for the quick and accurate answer