Hi Sumit,
>>now i want my database to communicate with lucene api

I would recommend that it's the other way round....see my earlier comment on
using FilterIndexReader and creating "faked" TermEnum and TermDocs to make your
database content appear as if it were part of the index when calling Lucene. If
you do want to make the database call Lucene see the recent work on embedding
Lucene in Oracle.
There is no simple ready-made solution here that I can post in a few lines of
code - you'll need to familiarise yourself with these low-level APIs that
underpin Lucene searches (they are all documented).

Cheers
Mark