Thanks a lot for your help Daniel, I have found a solution :)

The 'token' field is public inside QueryParser, and inside
'token.image' you can read the origin String with apostrophe.

Thus, I can differ between the two situations - and simply
return a BooleanQuery in the case there is no apostrophe.

best regards

Christian