There's no syntax to restore stemmed word. Stemming is done while reading the news, so the index never knows the complete word.

I submit a patch for that :

Be careful, rssbandit use .net lucene, not the java version.

M.
secou a écrit :
Hi,
I’m using RSS Bandit feed reader (HYPERLINK
"http://www.rssbandit.org"www.rssbandit.org) whose search engine is based on
Lucene.
I understand the interest of stemming but I sometimes want the exact word
and not the stemmed one.

For example a search  with OFS (a company) gives plenty of responses with
“of”.
If I search for “custom”, I sometimes don’t want to get “customer”.

I’ve tried “OFS” or +ofs but nothing works.
Is there a specific syntax to get it (could be a good idea to have it in the
Query Parser Syntax) or do the guys at RSS Bandit have to modify something ?

Best regards

Serge