okay, another problem occured. I have different fields with the same name. I
can't seperate them like naming them field1 field2 etc. cause while indexing
i don't know how many fields i will need.
Like a book has several signature numbers i want to save them in a field
signature and when i search for such a number i want the search hit every
single field and not all fields together.
Right now i separate the string using an unique separator (in this case just
$$$) so i can split the string into the numbers but i think this is kinda
the worst form doing it.