Thanks for the reply, and my apologies for the delay in my response.  I
unfortunately have been quite busy trying to meet some deadlines at work.

Unfortunately this response was a bit vague.  To clarify, Lucene allows the
user to return a result set when searching from an index with the users
keyword(s) highlighted.  I am able to do this.  What I am unable to do, is
have the user's keywords highlighted when doing a fuzzy search, or a wild
card search.  Is this possible, and if so, how?  At present, I am trying to
search an xml document, which I am searching using the SAX API.

Any help in accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely;
Fayyaz