Hi,
Thnx for the help.But its not fullfilled my requirement.
for example  my record is like    id=121 ,name=sandy and desg=professional.
Actually here default keyword is id
If i do search like       id:"121" and name:"sandy"                   it
gives the result
 But when i search     name:"sandy" and desg:"professional"    it gives no
result.

So it is searching based on default feild only not on remaining conditions.
Please if u find any solution for this forward it to me.