I would like to provide a simple web search of our web site. We have a lot of dynamic content, and instead of searching through the database, I would like to use some some sort of crawler to index the site. Is there one available that generates Lucene indexes? I looked into Nutch, but it looks a bit complicated to set up. I'm not really interested in running Nutch as web app, maybe only do update indexes, and I would like to use Nutch/Lucene jars to do the searching.
Can someone recommend a crawler?

Russ