From: Matthew Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 10:20 AM
To: lucene
Subject: Term Frequency for more complex terms

I have a quick question, could someone point me towards where in the API
I'll have to investigate in order to figure out the term frequencies of
more complex terms?

For example I want to know the tf of "kit ligand" treated as a phrase.
I see that luke has access to this information in its explain method,
but the api call is currently eluding me.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Matthew Hall