hi  John ,

Is important to know my code ? I though it is general question! I use lucene
to index some files in one folder, but in my case I have different files
(text files) in two different folderes and I though may be lucene could
index both in same time. I am just lucene at it is and I dont have any
special code. just indexing , I need this because i have an arabic and
english files and i dont want to index them in one index as it make no sense
as they are not related , so when you like to look for english string you
dont need to look for it in arabic and so on. My question is it possible for
lucene to index multiple folderes in  same time and put them in several
thanks