Hi All,
I am new in lucene!
 I am trying to do my own nalyzer (myAnalyzer) in lucene. I worte it and I
compile it, then i add myAnlayzer.class to the folder
  \org\apache\lucene\analysis  and then i create new jar files which
contains myAnalyzer and the other files, then  i imported  myanalyzer in
IndexFile.java successfully:

 import org.apache.lucene.analysis.myAnalyzer;

after that i modified this command in IndexFile.java

  IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter("index", myAnalyzer(), true);
Unfortunately there is some error here which I couldn't recognize, I feel I
didn't missed any step, also myanalyzer.java was compiled without any error.

Thanks in advance
Farag