Analyzer that detects your condition "ALL match something", if possible at
all...
e.g. "800123456 80034543534 80023423423" -> 800

 than you put it in ALL_MATCH field and match this condition against it... if
this prefix needs to be variable, you could extract all matching prefixes to
this fiield an make your query work like "ALL_MATCH:800" and care not for the
rest :) than yo would not need field1 at all for these queries

you were looking for something like this or you need "Query solution"?