Could you explain your problem a bit more? It's completely unclear
to me what java objects have to do with searching a lucene index.

If you're extracting data from some java objects somewhere to
insert in an index, then it's up to you to index them such that you
can extract the information in a way that does you the most good.

Best
Erick