I am still in trouble deleting documents.

Appearently - when an indexwriter and searcher is open at the same directory
- you can not delete documents with ids.

to delete documents with ids you need to access indexreader which is only
accessible tru the indexsearcher, thus resulting in a lock exception.

Best,
-C.B.