Hello

I am using Highlighter to highlight query terms in documents getting from a database founded from lucene search. My problem is that when i display the full document, highlighter works fine for most of documents but if the document is huge the highlighter returns only a part of document. As i ve seen in source of Hightlighter there are

        public static final  int DEFAULT_MAX_DOC_BYTES_TO_ANALYZE=50*1024;
        private int maxDocBytesToAnalyze=DEFAULT_MAX_DOC_BYTES_TO_ANALYZE;

Is it save to change the value of DEFAULT_MAX_DOC_BYTES_TO_ANALYZE to bigger value?