Hi Bill,

you should not use prefix-query (XXXX*), because in first step lucene would
generate a list of all terms in this field, and than search for all this
terms. Which is senceless.

I would suggest to insert a new field "myFields" which contains as value the
names of all fields for this document.
So instead of
            +foo:XXXX*
you would search for