Not that I know of. But if you're storing Lucene doc IDs as part of
existing search results, you're playing with fire anyway. Unless there's
a compelling reason to avoid it, you're usually better off storing your
own unique doc ID in a different field and using that because you can
guarantee that it's invariant.

Best
Erick