Yes, and that is the reason why I said,
*"it would not be advisable to have a *word like query but a word* like
would be doable"*
*word : is a prefix wildcard, which can be done, but its not all that
straight, and still would be highly against what I would advise
word* : is Doable and ok.

Else if you are so bent on wanting that, you may as well write an
intelligent indexing wrapper to meet your needs (which would again require a
lot of time and effort)

--
Anshum