Now I was the one who didn't follow: How do I add a query to an existing
query?

Let me be more clear on my use case:

I have two documents:
1)
label:One Two Three
type:sequence

2)
label:One Two FOUR
type:other

I want to be able to make the same kind of search as you described earlier
using PrefixQuery, but I want to filter the results using the other field.
Like:
label:One Tw*
type:sequence

And I only want to get document 1 as result.

At first glance, it seems that your answer may fit, but I'm not sure what
you meant by adding another query to an existing query.

Thanks again,

Andre

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Daniel Naber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]