Hi,

I'm trying to get MoreLikeThis working but it just returns no results. I
have lucene working for normal queries and indexing but MoreLikeThis Just
returns nothing. This is what I'm trying

IndexReader reader = IndexReader.open(INDEX_PATH);
IndexSearcher searcher = new IndexSearcher(INDEX_PATH);
MoreLikeThis likeThis = new MoreLikeThis(reader);
likeThis.setFieldNames(new String[] { "tag" ,"tit"});
Query likesQuery = likeThis.like(170); // document number I already
retrieved by hits.id(0)
Hits likesHits = searcher.search(likesQuery);
It find nothing similar

Btw I've noticed similarity contributed package inside of lucene contains
nothing (a jar file with a license text file and another text file), I've
tried donloading it from subversion but there was no java class there, So I
had to get it from another web site. Why it's removed from subversion?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/similarity/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/similar/

Best.