Michael McCandless wrote:

I'd be curious how much of a performance difference you see between the different SSD drives.

This test was with OCZ "Core Series" but previous tests were with different SSDs right?

EG Intel just released a new 80 GB SSD (X25-M) which is getting rave reviews, even compared to the OCZ "core series" which seemed to be the previous favorite:

http://anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/intel/showdoc.aspx?i=3403

We wanted the Intel, but we couldn't get our hands on one. I too would be very interested to compare the results, if anyone wants to donate one. :)