please anyone help me and tell me how to unsubscribe from this mailing list

> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: Re: Search all Related Documents> Date:
> Thu, 18 Sep 2008 17:35:14 -0500> To: java-user@lucene.apache.org> > You can
> search the lucene and solr mailing lists for "denormalize" > but the general
> response is to try one of:> > 1. de-normalize the data while indexing> -
> advantage: one query> - disadvantage: data repetition> > 2. use 2 indices> -
> advantage: no need for repetition; this is necessary anyway if > each query
> execution requires two-parts> - disadvantage: more work for the app., more
> resources, etc.> > 3. if feasible, consider using Boolean query with filters>
> http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#head- >
> f70612c6e4670e7fa2d5aeef4710effc522d85e0> > 4. if the requirement is better
> suited to a combination lucene-for- > text and RDBMS-for-query solution, then
> go that way> > You can> > > Good luck!> > -h>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------> Hira,
> N.R.> Cognocys, Inc.> > Catch up on the news. http
 ://www.cognocys.com/prospector/news.html> > > On 18-Sep-2008, at 10:27 AM,
Dino Korah wrote:> > > Hi All,> >> > Scenario: I have 100 documents in an index
and if these documents > > fall into> > 10 mutualy exclusive set; And within
that set one of them is the main> > document.> > Now if I am to search on the
index and group the result on 10 mutually> > exclusive sets. And if I have to
display the result with fields > > displayed> > from the main document, How do
I do that with minimal overhead.> >> > Realworld Scenario: take the example of
Inbox of emails with > > attachments. If> > those attachments and the email
itself are indexed with a common > > mail-id> > field which is common for the
attachments and the mail-body from > > the same> > mail message; Search results
would be better displayed as email's > > subject> > and body extract so that
user can identify them easily.> >> > Many thanks> >> > Dino> >> >> >> >> > > >