Hi Eric,

Thanks a bunch for your pointers. I will need to find out the analyzers at
index and query time. But is it critical to have the same analyzers during
these two times?

I had tested with lucli from some of my local segment data and they appeared
working fine (i.e., their result sets are reasonable.)

Is Luke part of Lucene contrib? I recall there is a GUI that lets you view
the indices. Would you please elaborate?

Thanks again!
student_t