You guys are so awesome!

Thank you for the detailed and thoughtful responses. I will eagerly look
at your work!

I see the tag cloud thing similar to clustering as N.Hira mentions
except its more "fuzzy" than clustering. I also recently looked at
carrot as well and am learning what it does, but even with it, the
clusters are more discrete than a tag cloud which has "shades of gray".

Darren