Hi Prabin,

Thanks for suggestion . it worked for me.. Thanks

I'm not aware of Boolean Query , since I'm new to lucene technology
i modified the code like this..

BooleanQuery textQuery = new BooleanQuery();
                                        BooleanQuery uriQuery = new
BooleanQuery();

                                        query2 = mfqp2.parse(orgQuery);
                                        textQuery.add(query2, Occur.MUST);