Hi Tiziano,

What is the error you got? I think you can get the text easily using the
code shown below.

FileInputStream fi = new FileInputStream(new File("sample.pdf"));

PDFParser parser = new PDFParser(fi);
parser.parse();
COSDocument cd = parser.getDocument();
PDFTextStripper stripper = new PDFTextStripper();
String text = stripper.getText(new PDDocument(cd));
cd.close();

After getting the value for text you can simply create the Lucene document.

Document doc = new Document();
doc.add(new Field("content", text,Field.Store.NO <http://field.store.no/>,
Field.Index.TOKENIZED));

--